Why Muay Thai ?
Muay Thai is believed to be the most effective striking art . This is because it is effective in all ranges of standup fighting. By utilising your hands, elbows, shins, and knees, Muay Thai ensures that you’re using all your body’s weapons – be it in punching or kicking range
- Makes the body slenderer and the figure more beautiful
- Effectively reduces cellulite problems
- Cleanses the body of waste substances and repairs blood and lymphatic circulation
- Makes the skin smoother, more elastic, softer and revitalises dry skin
- Reduces muscular and joint pains
Muay Thai is by far the most effective striking art and has a lot of history. … So if you’re looking for a martial art that has practical uses in the real world, then Muay Thai is your answer. 2) It is effective in all ranges of standup fighting.
How deadly is Muay Thai?
Muay Thai is dangerous. The keyword here being “competitive”. If you have ever seen a Muay Thai fight in the ring, you know how brutal -and bloody- it can get. Flying knees, sharp elbow strikes, hard kicks to the guts, swinging punches, a black eye, open scars and a bloodied nose standup fighting
Here are seven more benefits of kickboxing workouts:
- Reduce Stress. You can kick and punch your way to a stress-free zone within minutes of your high-energy kickboxing routine. …
- Boost Confidence Levels. According to Dr. …
- Improved Coordination. …
- Burn Mega Calories. …
- Ideal Cross-Training Workout. …
- Energy Boost. …
- Better Posture.
Does kickboxing make you stronger?
Kickboxing is a fantastic martial art and a great form of exercise in general, one that teaches you selfdefense and confidence, not to mention that it makes you stronger, it makes you look better, and it works wonders for your cardiovascular health, plus a whole lot more too.